1. Cement resistors
have the characteristics of shock resistance, humidity resistance, heat resistance, good heat dissipation, and low price.
2. Completely insulated, suitable for printed circuit boards.
3. Winding the porcelain rod and then electric welding the joints to make accurate resistance value and prolong life.
4. The high resistance value is made of metal oxide film (MO) instead of winding.
5. Excellent heat resistance, low temperature coefficient of resistance and linear change.
6. Short-time overload resistance, low noise, and resistance value unchanged over the years.
7. The explosion-proof performance of the cement resistor is good, and it plays a protective role.