Due to the particularity of the use of the DC load box and its importance to the generator set toilet, we need to understand the following precautions when using the load box.
1. The temperature of the DC load box should be stable at 15-25 degrees Celsius when it is sent for inspection.
2. When making a current transformer, do not switch gears at will to avoid secondary open circuit.
3. The load box needs to be placed in a dry environment, pay attention to moisture, and avoid the equipment from being affected by severe vibration.
4. Do not touch live parts to prevent fatal electric shocks and burns.
5. Therefore, inspection or maintenance can be performed only when the power supply is cut off.
6. When the equipment is not in use, the power supply must be cut off.